[Ten-step golden rule for dealing with problems]
1. Adjust your mentality: don't be afraid of trouble, don't panic, keep calm
2. Clarify the problem: understand clearly what is going on and the type of problem
3. Clear goals: formulate the goals to be solved and achieved
4. List resources: List the resources (human, financial, material) needed to solve the problem
5. Resolve the problem: break down the problem into subdivisions and find the specific details of the problem
6. Method and plan: discuss and discuss methods and propose solutions
7. Action execution: The plan is given and executed immediately
8. Feedback improvement: The implementation should be modified according to the situation to get the most perfect method
9. Summarize experience: summarize methods and experiences and save them
10. Reflect on the lessons: learn from the loss, learn from the lessons, and avoid recidivism
Many times we find that when we communicate, the other party has not done what we said, thinking that the other party wants to act independently or against each other.
In fact, the other party does not fully understand it, although this method is used: three-step communication method, so that the other party can execute it efficiently! (Click to read) It can be explained clearly and better ensure the execution of the action.
But in fact, it will be more important to ensure the unity of consciousness on both sides! And the unified consciousness is a model that requires constant communication and continuous expansion of the open area of communication. to better ensure action.
When we understand something, we also need to learn to ask ourselves three questions:
1. What is this?
2. How did you do it? What happened?
3. Why is this so, what is the rationale or motivation?